And THANK YOU to our Sponsors!
Dinner $44.95 Apps Clams Casino Fried Mozzarella Mini Winter Salad Philly Cheese Steak Egg Rolls French Onion…
Restaurant Week Specials Check out these great Specials at The Sycamore! Dagwood Burger, Fries, and Fountain Soda….
$16.00 Lunch time Only Choice of Appetizer Entree and flatbread 25 Grassy Plain St, Bethel, CT 06801…
Participating Restaurants And THANK YOU to our Sponsors! Whitlock’s Restaurant – Restaurant Week 2024 February 10, 2024…
Putnam House Restaurant Week 022723 (2)
15% Off your Total Bill! Nour Lebanese Cuisine 23 Stony Hill Rd, Bethel, CT 06801 (203) 617-0604
Price Fixe Menu $29.95 Lunch / $44.95 dinner 3 Course—Appetizer/Entree/Dessert(no drink included) FIRST COURSE CHOICE OF 1…
Available for lunch/dinner 29.95 Starters Tomato Bisque House Salad Caesar Salad Entrees Chicken Milanese Cajun Salmon Ravioli…
March 1st & 2nd $29.95 Cup of Hot Clam Chowder or Corn & Shrimp Chowder Quarter Pound…
LUNCH (Thursday – Sunday) 29.95 1st Course: Harvest Kale Salad with Fried Goat Cheese 2nd Course: CHOICE…
Chicken Chicken Parmigiana Chicken Pizzaiola Chicken Francese Served with Pasta, Salad and choice of dessert –$20.95 Veal…
What is Restaurant Week?
Over the past few decades, an event known as Restaurant Week has grown into a nationwide phenomenon. But what is Restaurant Week, and is it worth it for your business to join the event?
Restaurant Week is an event where restaurants offer fixed-price menus so customers can try different types of food that may generally be out of their price range. Any restaurant/café/eatery can take part in the event. Restaurant Week appeals to locals and tourists alike, and most operations see increased traffic.
How Does Restaurant Week Work?
This year, the Bethel Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Town of Bethel's Office of Economic Development, runs the event from February 26th to March 3rd. During Restaurant Week, we ask that operators offer a three-course lunch and dinner priced-fixed menu (excluding tax, beverages, and gratuity) at the lunch price of $29.95 and the dinner price of $44.95. Restaurant Week menus will be available on a website dedicated to Restaurant Week and promoted throughout the community.
Is there a Cost to Participate?
No, there is no cost to 2024 Chamber Members to participate. Non-members can participate for $125.00. To become a member, go to bethelchamberofcommerce.com/membershipbenefits. A Classic Membership is $175.00.
How Does Restaurant Week Benefit My Business?
Restaurant Week is a great way for businesses to attract new customers while keeping existing customers satisfied and interested. However, many owners wonder if giving out a week of deals will actually help their operation or if the specials will eat up any potential profits.
Here are a few reasons why joining Restaurant Week is a good idea:
• Although you are offering your meals for reduced prices, Restaurant Week brings in more traffic than usual, which will make up for the lower dollar amount. Last year, participants reported a 30% increase in sales during Restaurant Week.
• Restaurant Week gives you a chance to impress customers with your food and service, and the experience may persuade some guests to come back and become repeat customers.
• Taking part in Restaurant Week can boost your reputation as a high-quality restaurant in your community.
• Participating in Restaurant Week can also help improve the local economy and build our town's reputation as a foodie destination, which will improve tourism.
How to Participate and Get the Most Out of Restaurant Week:
2. Create a menu that helps you reach your goal. If your goal is to stand out from the crowd for your creativity, use the event as an occasion to serve experimental and unique dishes. If you're looking to appeal to new audiences and bring in new diners, you can fill your menu with your most popular dishes to wow guests.
Menus must be received no later than February 13th. Please email a Word document to [email protected].
3. Give customers more than they expect. Make sure that guests feel like VIPs from the moment they enter your operation. Additionally, creating an attractive table setting and having a clear menu can make the experience that much better.
4. Appeal to different target audiences. People of all ages, demographics, and walks of life take part in Restaurant Week, which gives you a chance to appeal to a wide audience. When you are creating your menu, you should also be considerate of dietary restrictions and offer at least one option for vegetarians and people with food allergies.
5. Partner with a local business. You can use fresh produce from local farms and markets. This is a great way to help another business increase its branding, and it will show that your restaurant is a true part of the community, which is what Restaurant Week is all about.
Questions: Email [email protected] or 203-794-8521
Chamber Member Restaurants
Savor the Best of Bethel: Your Guide to Chamber Member Eateries